“Better commercial results begin with a more knowledgeable and therefore more credible sales organization” – Robert Crousore
Advanced Wound Product Specialist Series
Description – The AWPS program provides annual subscribers with unlimited access to all of our live and on-demand education and training programs. Upon completion the representative can site for and obtain the CAWPS certification. This series includes a wide variety of topics on:
• Successful selling strategies, sales leadership, marketing, brand positioning for wound care manufacturers (pre and post-COVID-19)
• Wound Care Concepts Course: Fundamentals of Wound Care.
• Advance Wound Care Concepts category specific deep training in:
- Adjunctive Therapies
- Advanced Wound Dressings
- Cellular Tissue Products
The essentials of Wound Care Reimbursement. This ever-growing, 70+ hour library of education resources will help commercial leaders build and empower a more effective and impactful commercial organization that is prepared to connect with their customers in a more strategic way.
An example of what can be included in your customized subscription.
- 24/7/365 access to on-demand modules and unlimited access to e-Live events scheduled throughout the year
- Wound Care Concepts (12 module/24 hour program) CEs/CMEs for eligible attendees
- Advanced Wound Care Concepts (6 module/22.25 hour program) CEs/CMEs for eligible attendees
- The Business of Wound Care for Execs and Sales Reps (2-hour program).
- How your sales team can thrive during and after the COVID-19 Crisis (1.25-hour program)
- How to prepare for virtual conferences (1-hour program)
- How to engage, educate and empower your Wound Care customers (1-hour program)
- Monthly activity and completion reports, student workbooks (if applicable), certificates of completion (if applicable)